Re: LITHIUM BATTERIES - INSURANCE - NIGEL CALDER

Vladan SV PAME

Edited

Hi Olivier,

Nice article. But I think that Mastervolt with new generation of MLI batteries already have some certifications that he's mentioning. Also new MLI batteries have active protection for sub-zero temperatures in terms that battery will first heat up before start charging. https://www.mastervolt.com/products/li-ion/mli-24-1250/

As of insurance I have recent written confirmation from Pantaenius and Topsail ( ex. Y Yacht ) that both of them have no issue insuring boat with LiFePO4 upgrade.

Best Regards,

--
Vladan

A54 #157