Maramu design #replacement

Jean-René Guichard

To all Maramu' owners, Looking for the measurements of the side windows front and rear. I am preparing a refit and need to change that as they have cracks and even with tape on it it's leaking...on top of this i will really appreciate the measurements of all deck windows (don't know the right english name for it...panneau de pont in french, including the one in the rear cabin...mine are quite old and seems to start the water coming in..

Request because boat is in Greece and due to Covid I was not able to go there the past two years.....preparing to drive down with all equipments by spring. Thanks for your help
JR