Re: Dolphin 24V30A charger manual

rossirossix4

Good to hear Paul,
I'm getting ready to make the transitin to lithium batteries.  2 questions (sorry if the answers already exist somewhere in our forum).  1)For lithium, what setting did you use? 2)I was expecting that I would have to operate it manually but is there any problem having it continuously crank out the full 30 amps to reach the desired charge?  BTW I do plan o adding a lithium specific charger to provide automatic charging at the dock, etc.

Also, has anyone had any luck using the 100amp Dolphin (2004 era) chanring lithiums?
Thanks, Bob  KAIMI SM429