Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE EMAILS i POST TO THE GROUP DO NOT SHOW UP?

Our service used AWS.

The only issues we have is with certain ISPs. Optonline and Yahoo are historically the biggest problems.

Think about it. If over 1000 users do not have the problem you are experiencing, while you continue to have these issues, the probability is very high that the fault is on your side.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022, 18:04 JB Duler <jbduler@...> wrote:
Danny, most of the time the problem is not at the source but at the reception.

I don't know what Bill is using as an email service (Amazon SES? Mailgun? Sengrid?). But it works very well.

Email is way more complex than we tend to think. And it works well most of the time.
Who is handling the email for the domain xtra.co.nz? It may have worked in the past but very few email providers (beyond Microsoft and Gmail) have been able to keep up with tech. Don't forget that they have now to deal with billions of spam emails and they do an excellent job.

A solution is maybe to open a different email like dannyYvonneSimms@...?
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco