Re: Machining AMEL-specific tools in NZ (outhaul puller PLUS wrench for the rudder-post-packing nut)

David Vogel

QUICK UPDATE:

Only "official" quote I have been able to obtain thus far for a wrench, machined in SS308, has been over NZD150- (each, for a minimum production run of 4); so I am still researching you find a more acceptable alternative.

I will keep you posted. Thanks to all who have provided info and advice to date (not always seen via this forum).

BTW, I have paid for a CAD/CAM file, which may assist a production run.

Best,

David