Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE EMAILS i POST TO THE GROUP DO NOT SHOW UP?

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks JB. I'm not too worried. I just checked my spam folder.
Danny

On 02/02/2022 13:04 JB Duler <jbduler@...> wrote:

Danny, most of the time the problem is not at the source but at the reception.

I don't know what Bill is using as an email service (Amazon SES? Mailgun? Sengrid?). But it works very well.

Email is way more complex than we tend to think. And it works well most of the time.
Who is handling the email for the domain xtra.co.nz? It may have worked in the past but very few email providers (beyond Microsoft and Gmail) have been able to keep up with tech. Don't forget that they have now to deal with billions of spam emails and they do an excellent job.

A solution is maybe to open a different email like dannyYvonneSimms@...?
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco