Re: I ordered this on the 10 th from Amel

I ship my Amel Books worldwide. This is a problem everywhere and some places are much worse than others. All shippers use commercial airlines as either the primary source or a secondary source. The lack of international passenger flights has really hurt reliability.

I am afraid that there is no solution other than to wait.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 8:34 AM Brian Riggs <7briggs@...> wrote:
I have found this becoming more and more of the norm with US Postal Service. It's like the barcode readers can't figure out what goes where, and people don't read labels in the postal system anymore. They just toss it in the next container. Ugh.

Brian Riggs
Future Amel owner

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022, 13:23 Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
That is crazy! Nothing is working as well as just a year ago, I wonder why ! It may have been faster to sail over to pick it up.
Good Luck
Pat