Re: Introduction - New Super Maramu owner

Ken,

Congratulations!

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 2:31 AM Elaine Leishman via groups.io <leishman.elaine=yahoo.com.au@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Ken ,

Michael and Elaine from super maramu  251.  We are currently in Melbourne and have just finished 4 weeks on the hardstand in Westernport.
Enjoy your cruising.

Elaine and Michael from Nebo

On Wed, 9 Feb. 2022 at 6:53 pm, Bruno COTTE
Welcome on the club
I know this boat since 2016 it is perfect and carefully maintained . Excellent choice

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 9 févr. 2022 à 09:52, Ken Uber <kenneth.uber@...> a écrit :

G'day everybody,
I have been lurking and researching.
I have just made a payment for a Super Maramu.
The hull # is 007
As was owned by another member on this site, Mr Jean-Pierre Germain.
I am really excited and eagerly awaiting for Eleuthera as JP sails it to me in Australia.
Here's to many long years of eventual sailing and exploring from the comfort that only an Amel can provide.

Thanks
Ken Uber
Melbourne, Australia