Re: Introduction - and some help on fridges pls

Peter Forbes

Tom,

Are you based in Cork?

We will visit Cork in July.

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 #035
lymington
07836 209730

On 11 Feb 2022, at 15:36, Tom Crosbie <tpcrosbie@...> wrote:

Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone.

There is really so much to learn and understand and it is only now that I am starting to fully appreciate the thought and craft that went into the design and build of every part of the boat.
I should acknowledge the encyclopaedic Frenchman, Olivier Beaute, who surveyed Saol Eile for us last year - his knowledge (and reassurance) was key to our decision - and we would never have heard of him without this community forum.

Fair winds to all

Tom Crosbie
Saol Eile, SM#228, Cork, Ireland