Re: ๐— .๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐— ๐Ÿฎ๐—ธ ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€

And he is currently working on making some of these...I have no idea when they will be ready or the price.
image.png

CW Bill Rouseย Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550ย
ย ย ย

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 3:59 PM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Pierangelo Vignando says:

Hello Mr Rouse,

Good OK, according to some only!! Names please (laughs)

Mr. Rouse, I guarantee you that I am doing my best for all our friends in order to arrive at a payment "good port" there take a few letters and a few weeks.

Good, but now it seems to me that the situation is improving significantly.

Looking forward to reading you, receive my warmest regards.

Pierangelo Vignando

+41 79 447 21 42

CW Bill Rouseย Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550ย
ย ย ย
On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 11:18 AM Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:
Very timely email. After several emails he finallyย responded with the freight forwarder info. Tremail in Switzerland. They are not responding to my emails and the phone number is not correct on their website. I do believe it is a legitimate business though. Whomever was successful dealing with the freight forwarder please let me know correct contact information.ย
P.s Bill kid gloves please. He has my money AND parts. I don't want him to go dark again๐Ÿ˜‰

All the best,
Chuck Laceyย
Joy 388
St.martin

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 1:01 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
For those ordering or planning to order SM2k Genoa Rebuild Kits

Mr. VIGNANDO, the original builder of the Amel SM2k Genoa furler can beย a challenging guy toย deal with. It took me over a year to get his inventory amounts, photos of the "kit," and price. I never received the requested detailed list of parts in the kit. At one point, I made him an offer to buy his entire inventory, but he went silent for months. When got back in touch with me he acted as though I never made him an offer. I was relieved that he didn't answer my offer because I don't want to be in the parts business. At that time he began discussing these kits. Remember, heย is the only source of the original parts. I wish someone else owned the parts.

I believe has delivered parts to about 6-10 Amel owners, so far.

Your patience will likely be challenged with M VIGNANDO. I am going to email him today and tell him that I am disappointed that ordering parts from him has been challenging for some Amel Owners.

I hope that this helps.

If you want to know more about the kit, see the following:

Bill