Re: Lithium Batteries / Insurnace

Mark Erdos

Brent,

This is TopSail from the UK. The policy is Global Yacht Cover underwritten by Great Lake Insurance SE (AM Best A+ rating) sold with a 5% discount to OCC members.

I don’t have lithium batteries but thought I’d share for those who might be seeking an insurance company willing to accept vessels who have upgraded.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us