Re: Event: Round Table Discussion ZOOM & STREAM - Provisioning your Amel - 02/26/2022 #cal-reminder

Yes. Stream This Round Table at a later date, or watch it LIVE with YouTube: https://youtu.be/IduAA8kMZlo

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:30 AM Thomas <thgu@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,

What an interesting subject.
Are you putting the recording on YouTube?

Unfortunately i can‘t join the live session.

Regards
Thomas

SM#475

Gesendet mit der GMX Mail App

Am 16.02.22 um 21:00 schrieb main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar" <noreply@groups.io>
Datum: 16. Februar 2022
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] Event: Round Table Discussion ZOOM & STREAM - Provisioning your Amel - 02/26/2022 #cal-reminder

Reminder: Round Table Discussion ZOOM & STREAM - Provisioning your Amel

When:
02/26/2022
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Galveston

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@... 8323804970

All Amel Group Members,

This will be the first of several Round Table Discussions on subjects that are important to most Amel owners. Our Round Table will consist of volunteers from members of our Group. You can view this as it happens or view it later by streaming the recorded event. One benefit of viewing it live is that you can pose questions to the Round Table by using CHAT in ZOOM to our Moderator, Tilo Peters. Tilo will pose your questions to the Round Table.

Reminder: You may have a sailing partner who is not a member of our Amel Group and did not receive this notice. They may be interested in this Round Table.

Anyone wishing to volunteer to be one of the 4-6 panelists for this Round Table should email Bill Rouse at brouse@...

Join Zoom Meeting https://epfl.zoom.us/j/66682344894?pwd=aFA1cVhadUxtUHpaTWROQ0pLUUh1QT09 Meeting ID: 666 8234 4894 Passcode: 468919