Overhead Curtain Track Fasteners

Craig Briggs

Greetings all,
The aluminum channels for the overhead hatch curtains (that the plastic curtain slides go into) are coming down as the fasteners have corroded.

 At first, I thought they were wood screws with very small heads holding it up, but they are quite corroded and not recognizable as screws - they may actually be some sort of nail.

I’ve tried very small screws, but the heads are all too wide to go into the track.

Does anyone know what was used here or what might be used to refasten the tracks?

Cheers,
Craig Briggs - s/v Sangaris / SN68  Tropic Isle Harbor, FL