Re: Gen/Shore Automatic Relay

Mark, The QUAI-GE Solenoid/Relay for Onan/Shore Power was located there during the production of pre-SM2k.

Images from my Amel Book:
image.png

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 4:23 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

The relay in the port cockpit locker by the water maker access panel. What is it used for?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia