Re: Gen/Shore Automatic Relay

Mark Erdos

I don’t think I am being very clear so, I’ll try again. In the recent discussion about relays for the Gen/Shore switch over, it was mentioned there is a small relay near the water maker access panel that was a part of this discussion. I have a relay there. This is not the larger QUAI-GE Solenoid box (mine was in the engine room). But this picture was posted and resembles the relay I have in the port locker near the watermaker access panel as mentioned as part of the discussion.

image.png

I am trying to understand the purpose of this particular relay. Thanks.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia