Re: A tiny bit of good news on insurance.

Billy Newport

We are with gowrie now (Markle, $11K) for our Amel 55 for US East coast and Bahamas and they basically refused to cover our boat south of T&C so maybe they are at the limit. They have been looking for us for a policy that covers eastern carribean and keeping boat in Grenada but I'm still waiting after 8 days for an answer. Geico originally covered our boat for US East coast for 3.7K when we purchased the boat as an FYI and then quoted 12k when we tried to renew. We are considering selling the boat right now for this and other reasons. Boat is turnkey.

Billy