From: Iv Pepe <iv_pepe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amel] the art of "hoving to"
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 5 February, 2010, 10:20 AM

Hi ,Kent,
I have a SM223 with 105hp tamd22 and 60A alternator,you  my have the same engin? My problem is
having a daily daily consumtiopn abb 150Ah, charging twice a day one hr.I get in batteries not more then 70 -75 A.After 3-4 days my batterie bank is abb,50% empty!!
Pls explain how youi manage with this.
SM223 Fortuna
Iv