DESSALATOR D60 gauge question - replacement gauge

Andreas Stuben

Hello all;
our D60 water maker appears to run fine even so the TDS seems to be high in the first few minutes based on taste.  I do not yet have a device to test TDS but will get one soon.
My concern right now is the gauge shown below.  When powered off the gauge sits above zero which I likely makes it inaccurate but it seems to function somewhat.
Can anyone suggest a direct replacement that I can easily obtain in the US or PF?  Anything to look out for besides unbolt/install?
--
Michael SM078
Currently Tahiti French Polynesia