Re: tb/JORDAN DRGUE/AYOG

Ruslan Osmonov

Hi Peter, if you mean to make a Y like bridle between two cleats, with one leg way longer (to amidship cleat), I don't think it will be as strong of a solution, because the weakest link will become the inner cleat. Plus you have new Dyneema line as an extra point of failure. If I'm to think in your line of thought I would think to run a line from aft cleat all the way to fore cleat and then back on the outside and then attach JSD bridle (aft of the boat) but then I wont be able to monitor that connection for chafe as it will be out of reach.

i.e. looks like we are still with aft cleats solution for now :)