Ordering new sails on SM2000

Donato Valente

Good day to everyone.
We are considering to buy new sails and were oriented on HydraNet Radial, as per suggestions acquired on this forum.
The Turkish sailormaker informed that the delivery of the above is unpredictable at the moment. Therefore he is offering as valid alternative Nautosphere Voyager OR Fibercom Pro Hybrid, stating that they have same specs as Hydranet, especially Fibercom.
Since I have poor knowledge about sail brands, would appreciate opinions, pros and cons and experiences about the alternative they offer. It would be of great help for a right choice.
 Many thanks
D. Valente

SM2000 Ocean Bird #468
in Tuscany now.