From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Vicente Pereda
Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:38 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] 8 HP OUTBOARD ENGINE

Hello everybody, I have a new outboard 8 hp engine in my Supermaramu
(AILAMA). I am looking for a procedure to put the engine in the dingy
by myself. It weight 40 Kg and I do not Know the proper procedure to
do it. Does anybody Know the procedure?.
THANKS in advance
VICENTE PEREDA
SM 107 AILAMA

07:34:00