Re: Small pole sleeve

Thomas, I am fairly certain that all of the components came from Sparcraft.
There were several SMs special ordered by Europeans without poles. Of course these boats have moved on to new owners who understand the value of the SM downwind poles. I am aware of at least one owner who recently purchased everything complete from Sparcraft.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 4:35 PM Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> wrote:

Does anyone know how to source the fitting for the small pole which holds the sparcraft bell ? (the other end us the ball fitting that goes in the mast).

Thomas Kleman
SV L’ORIENT
SM2K 422