From: rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@gmail.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 24 February, 2010 16:16:11
Subject: Re: [Amel] 8 HP OUTBOARD ENGINE

Horst,
Sounds interesting. Could you elaborate on this? Where do you run the sheet exactly?

Bob

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, Horst Pause <horst.puddleduck@ ...> wrote:

I have always lowered my outboard on my own. I undo the mizzen sheet at the traveller and lower the motor with that, controlling the mizzen sheet from the dinghy. Very easy, and it even works in a bit of a roll. Horst