Re: AMEL 54 Freeboard hight

My guess is that the length between the center cleat to the center roller to the water is between 3 and 3.5 meters. Obviously, there would be a different length id rather than the center roller and cleat you connected a bridle to both sides of the bow using the 2 side cleats and fairleads. Although some people prefer this double line connection, it is prone to more chafe and noise than utilizing the center roller. If you do plan to use the sides, I recommend adding protection to the rub rail which may get damaged from line chafe. The stainless steel piece shown below was glued to the rub rail.

Bill
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 7:22 AM Ruslan Osmonov <rosmonov@...> wrote:
Thank you Roque and Stefan, this is exactly what I’m looking for.