to me the more suitable option being alone.
Thanks for the help
VICENTE

El 24/02/2010, a las 17:36, Horst Pause escribió:

Hi Bob,
First hoist the mizzen boom end with its topping lift. Then I open
the fasteners of the motor on the wooden board and attach the lower
block to the top of the engine. Now take the free end of the sheet
down to the dinghy, lift the motor and swing it out. Lower it to the
dinghy transom and close the fasteners. Re-do the mizzen now or wait
until you lift the motor back up again.

Horst

________________________________
From: rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wed, 24 February, 2010 16:16:11
Subject: Re: [Amel] 8 HP OUTBOARD ENGINE

Horst,
Sounds interesting. Could you elaborate on this? Where do you run
the sheet exactly?

Bob

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, Horst Pause
<horst.puddleduck@ ...> wrote:

I have always lowered my outboard on my own. I undo the mizzen
sheet at the traveller and lower the motor with that, controlling
the mizzen sheet from the dinghy. Very easy, and it even works in a
bit of a roll. Horst

From: amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com