Re: Crash Bar In Front of Galley Stove

svmalaika...

Gary,<br>The only non-Amel options we have
installed are a bit of cabinetry made by M. DeHaro, an Amel
recomended cabinet maker. He made us a couple of bookcases,
some shelves in the hanging lockers, drawers in the
galley "liquor" cabinet and some storage spaces under
the steps and we changed from the standard Amel
electonics to an integrated Raytheon radar/chartplotter/gps
with a second, smaller unit on the bridge. Very
useful. We kept the standard B&G and autopilots. We are
VERY pleased with the boat. She is a delight to sail.
Very easy and manageable by one of us.<br>Charlie