locked Subgroups added for specific Amel models #IMPORTANT

Everyone,

I have added model-specific Subgroups that many of you may be interested in joining. Any member can join any Subgroup at any time.
Emails and postings to a Subgroup will only be seen by the members of that subgroup. The following is posted on AmelYachtOwnersGroup.com's main page:

Subgroups - Any Member can join these Subroups while applying for the main group, or anytime after:

Older Amels, especially Sharki, Maramu, and Mango CLICK HERE for more info or to join
This subgroup is for older model Amels and especially the over 500 Amel models Sharki, Maramu, and Mango. We encourage every owner of these models to join this Subgroup. The posting rules are the same as the Main Amel Yacht Owners Group

Newer Amels including the A50, A55, and A60 CLICK HERE for more info or to join

This subgroup is for owners of Amel models newer than Santorin, Super Maramu, and A54. This Subgroup is specifically for the Amel models A55, A50, & A60. We encourage every owner of these models to join this Subgroup. The posting rules are the same as the Main Amel Yacht Owners Group

Yachts For Sale Subgroup CLICK HERE for more info or to join

  1. Amel yacht owners wanting to sell their Amel and Buyers wanting to buy an Amel can post details once every 60 days.
  2. We ask that any owner posting in Yachts For Sale make a donation that will be used by the group for expenses. Over 100 currencies are accepted. Click on the DONATION button in the left column on the Amel Yacht Owners Group page.
  3. After posting in the subgroup, members can make a short summary post in the main group, advising all members of the Subgroup post...please save the details for the Subgroup posting.
  4. The postings in any subgroup can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join a subgroup and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.

Classic Amels including Santorin, Super Maramu, and A54 account for the majority of Amels produced and owned today. Owners of these models do not have a Subgroup as they make up the majority.

The postings in any subgroup can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join a subgroup and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550