Re: Marinas West Coast Italy Winter 2022-2023

If you plan to stay in the water, pick it carefully because some marinas are known to have a significant surge during the winter. I am sure that you know most Amel owners go to di Ragusa Sicily.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 12:42 PM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:
Hi everyone;

We will be cruising Sardinia, Corsica and the West coast of Italy this season and would like recommendation for Marinas for the 2022-2023 winter season anywhere along the west and northwest coast of Italy. All recommendations will be appreciated.

Mohammad & Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099