Re: Marinas West Coast Italy Winter 2022-2023

Mohammad Shirloo

Thanks Bill. Trying to stay North. We did stay in Licata for a couple of years and really liked it. Although Sicily has been getting hit by multiple water spouts lately. Our initial plan of 3-4 years in the Med has already extended to 8. Too much to see, and no rush, but world is a big place and time is short. Who came up with this 100 year age span anyway? Lol.

Genova Marinas look fairy interesting and well protected. Anyone stay in Genova for winter or even a transit?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099