Re: Volvo Penta D3 110i-A

Dominique Sery

Bill,

The original oil pressure sensor for versions A, B and C is 3445696, replaced by model 8151889 (with an adaptor as the thread is different, 14-10) to be bipolar.
For versions D, E, F the original sensor is 21634021, the thread is 16mm and there seems to be 4 connectors. I don't know if it is the bipolar model 8151889 that is installed with an adapter, it would have to see on an engine but access is very difficult without disassembly.

Best regards
Dominique
CW Bill Rouse
Apr 16

Can you tell me the part number for the D & E?

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com
Yacht School Calendar: www.preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html