Re: Anchor Counter - Lewmar AA560 - Sensor Replacement #replacement #solution

Hans Schaidinger

Hello Christine and Paul,

we had the same problem two years ago and after talking with Amel Hyeres I was sure, that the reason is the sensor. Replacing is a little bit tricky, but not a real problem. Amel doesn’t deliver the sensor, so I ordered at the original Amel-supporter Pochon (www.pochon.com.) The pochon code no was 102490.

The link to the cable system you will find after opening the afterward part of the lewmar winch. When it is open you have also access to the fixing of the cylindrical sensor. It is fixed in its body with silicone.

Good luck!

Hans Schaidinger

SV Alademar

SM2K #411

Von: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Paul Filgiano
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. April 2022 18:37
An: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] Anchor Counter - Lewmar AA560 - Sensor Replacement #replacement #solution #replacement

Our anchor counter has not been working.  The windlass works fine, but the Lewmar AA560 anchor counter does not.  We seem to have narrowed the issue down to the sensor needing to be replaced.  I am hoping someone has done this job before and can advise how big a can of worms I am opening by trying to replace the sensor myself. 

--
Paul & Christine Filgiano
SV CHRISTINE (A55, #29)
(the boat is currently located in Gocek, Turkey)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

Virenfrei. www.avast.com

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.