Re: Anchor Counter - Lewmar AA560 - Sensor Replacement #replacement #solution

Hans Schaidinger

Hello Christine and Paul,

we had the same problem two years ago and after talking with Amel Hyeres I was sure, that the reason is the sensor. Replacing is a little bit tricky, but not a real problem. Amel doesn’t deliver the sensor, so I ordered at the original Amel-supporter Pochon (www.pochon.com.) The pochon code no was 102490.

The link to the cable system you will find after opening the afterward part of the lewmar winch. When it is open you have also access to the fixing of the cylindrical sensor. It is fixed in its body with silicone.

Good luck!

Hans Schaidinger

SV Alademar

SM2K #411