To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: yachtcaduceus@...
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:50:45 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Security grill for main hatch

I am looking for advice from any member who has constructed a security grill for the main hatch.

The intention is to be able to leave the main companionway open to allow night time ventilation at anchor but secure it against unwanted "guests".

Regards,

Martin Bevan
Caduceus Amel 54 #56

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/