From: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Bruno COTTE <cotte.bruno@...>
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 4:47 AM
To: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel lost its mast - D1?

Not logical

You have fuse

And such a problem doesn’t occur when you loose the forestay like this

I don’t believe this conclusion

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 28 avr. 2022 à 15:42, Matt Salatino via groups.io <helmsmatt@...> a écrit :

The final investigative report is in.
The mast failure occurred because of a halyard wrap with the Genoa furler.
This is a known issue on any boat with a powered furler.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69