Re: AMEL 54 rain as well as winter enclosure

Teun BAAS

Hi David,

I have no pictures but they should be in the AMEL A54 manual. I might be able to scan those pages.

Forgot to mention: I also have the original AMEL sun cover for over the aft deck sun beds. Also including the SS bar for that cover.

For somebody outside AUSTRALIA the biggest challenge will be shipping.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

HOPE ISLAND MARINA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 3, 2022 21:01:33