Re: AMEL 54 rain as well as winter enclosure

Teun BAAS

Hi Aty & Mohammad,

Sorry for late reply - have been very busy with contractors on the boat. Hard to get them to come so when they finally show up better take advantage.

Hope you guys are well - long time since we met January 2020 at your beautiful home in CA.

I haven’t had a chance to look at your attachment - will do tomorrow.

You are now sailing around Italy?

On May 5, 2022, at 20:54, David Dickman via groups.io <jdd91656@...> wrote:

Thank you!

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 11:58 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Teun;

I hope you’re doing well.

Attached please find the original A54 cover manual.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099