From: Szabó Géza [mailto:szabog@...]
Sent: 07 April 2003 08:28
To: Amelyachtowners
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] headliner problem

Hi All!

The foam backed headliner/ wallcovering that Amel used
in 1979 on my Euros 41 is falling down/off as it seems
the foam has dissolved. I know that this is a common
problem.

How can you remove the foam from the ceiling or the sidewall?
I tries Aceton, it's working, but very slowly and messy.

Any better idea?

Cheers

Geza Szabo
http://www.rotorman.hu/0hajo/a_hajo.htm