Re: Worldwide insurance

Mark Erdos

Hi Bob,

I would suggest you review the policy Global Yacht Cover offered by TopSail (UK and Aus) and The Marine Shop (NZ). It is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE,Germany who has an A+ rating with AMBest.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

On 5/6/2022 1:57 AM, Bob Grey via groups.io wrote:
Hi Guys, covid is over, borders are opening, so I start my circumnavigation of the globe this Sunday from Melbourne, my current Australian insurer won’t entertain more than 200 miles from Australian waters (Club Marine) so who do we Amelians recommend?

Bob Grey
Renaissance 3
Amel 55 #25.