Re: Amel craning

Add two shackles to the port side and the SM tilts enough to remove the Triadic, or writee for instructions on how to easily remove the Triadic.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sun, May 8, 2022, 13:23 Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:
PS from Ocesn Hobo
If the main single lifting tackle is likely to rub against and damage the triatic stay, you either have to remove the stay or you can shorten one side of lifting chains by one link to slightly tilt the boat as it is lifted (quicker solution).
Ian

On 8 May 2022, at 18:09, Ian Park via groups.io <parkianj=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes
My Santorin hauled out with mast up. No problems. I bought 4 x 6 ton shackles that fitted the brackets.

Ian
Ocean Hobo

On 8 May 2022, at 17:05, Dennis Johns <sbmesasailor@...> wrote:

Yes, Maramu done several times with mast up:

On Sun, May 8, 2022 at 12:46 AM Gerhard Mueller via groups.io <carcode=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Anybody ever craned an Amel like that? With or without mast?

--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60