Re: modified stern rail on 54 to carry drum (Ankarolina on a Santorin)

Craig Briggs

Hi José,
As requested, here are a couple of pictures of the stern anchor arrangement we use with the Ankarolina spool of woven rode. (Oops, I forgot to move the electric cord draped over it.)
On the outside is a horseshoe buoy rack that was handy to work into the mounting. You would have to devise your own way to mount it - there are several bolts around the perimeter that you could replace with longer ones to effect a mounting. I use those heavy duty reusable twist ties to secure it (orange one at the top).

Best regards,
Craig Briggs - s/v Sangaris / SN68  Tropic Isle Harbor, FL