Maramu sails for sale

Sarah & Trevor McIlwaine

Hi everyone,

Q Sails, made 2019 and very lightly used, I have videos I can share for the condition.  These were taken a week ago at our local sail loft.

1 x fully battened sail (no battens supplied), 3 reef points
Luff 12.7m, Foot 4.05m £1,000

1 x fully battened sail (no battens supplied), 2 reef points
Luff 9.0m
Foot 2.68m £800

These were bought as part of our boat, surplus to requirements.  Originally made for a ketch (so main & mizzen).  They have been stored in sail bags in a temperature/humidity controlled storage unit for the last 12 months.

We are in the UK and ideally would sell these before leaving here, though we will be sailing into Europe if a European Amel owner wanted these.

after  almost a year of renovating and refitting we’re excited to get back out on the water again.

kind regards,

Sarah & Trev, Elice, Maramu 162