ACMO

All interested,

As you know over the years I have been a very strong supporter of ACMO, the standing rigging supplier to Amel. This support created a relationship where ACMO issued discounts of 5 - 10% to the Amel owners that I referred to ACMO. There was and is no payment to me for referrals.

I am saddened to write the following: There are some changes happening now. For some unknown reason, after many years Amel stopped doing business with ACMO. I was told by someone at ACMO that it was the price, but this is not verified. Many of us developed a good relationship with Laetitia Boudon, but she has left ACMO. I have attempted to communicate with the owner of ACMO, but have not been successful at this time. I placed the following notice on my website's page for ACMO and unless something is resolved, the notice will be in the next printing of my book.

Notice: ACMO is no longer the supplier to Amel and my contact at ACMO, Laetitia Boudon, has left ACMO. I am trying to contact the owner of ACMO, Philippe Guzelli, but he has not responded. I have contacted Duquesnoy Audrey <audrey@...> and I am waiting on a reply. Until I am able to speak to Mr. Guzelli I must temporarily withdraw my recommendation.

I truly want to write you later, telling you that this has been resolved. Hopefully very soon. I believe that as soon as I can communicate with Philippe Guzelli it will be resolved. I understand from people who know ACMO and its owner that they are wonderful and honorable people.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.