Re: Any clues to this mystery prize?

Dennis Johns

It's a dust/dirt pan.  If you sweep up the salon floor, all you have to do is lift the floorboard in front of the galley sink and sweep the debris into this pan, then dispose.

Dennis
Libertad
Maramu #121

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 10:17 AM Sarah & Trevor McIlwaine <Ourbigboatyadventure@...> wrote:

Hi there,

whilst rummanaging in lockers we came across the time below.  We’re on an 85 Amel Maramu, it’s the same colour as the heads flooring, there is nowhere else that looks like this, but neither of us can figure out where it might fit into the boat.

it’s too small to be a spare shower tray section.

there’s absolutely no prize , but massive kudos to whoever gets it right 😀

Thanks in advance,
Sarah & Trev, Elice #162

The picture is against a standard laptop case for scale