Re: Small AC unit and extra drawers

Jose & Mark,

In my experience in Cartagena, you can get anything made or repaired. Things like board-level electronic repair, motor rewinding, AC components rebuilt, all sorts of woodworking, etc. There was a German guy there that knew nothing about satellite phones and did some board-level repair to ours. He also repaired electronic PCBs in radars, autopilots, etc. I am sure he could repair the notorious Onan PCB that cannot be found anymore.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 5:04 PM Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mark,

The carpenter’s name is Maximo Velez Gomez.
 His WhatsApp is +57 (310) 686-9188
and his daughter WhatsApp is +57 (313) 8517-243 :
He does not speak english but his daughter can translate for him.
He has detailed drawings and dimensions of the parts

Jose Gabriel Venegas
Ipanema SM2K  278