Re: SPURS Line Cutter

Ruedi,

VERY IMPORTANT. THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN IS PROBABLY WRONG:

A55 Spurs Line Cutter, Type B 1-1/2 inch, 38mm for all SN, SM, A-54 & A-55 through hull number 43

Your 55 is after hull 43. According to the information I have, Amel, for some unknown reason, increased the size of the propeller shaft after number 43. Your is #55 according to your sig above.

Don't order until you measure it. I show the shaft as being 50mm, but I have never measured it. Assuming 50mm is correct, you will need a different size. Amel may have it in stock.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 8:09 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:
Hi Reudi;

Where did you end up finding one in
Europe? Can you please send the link to the correct model for A54?

Thanks
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
A54 #099