AMEL computers have been Hacked

Mohammad Shirloo

I just got off the phone with Maud at Amel because I did not hear back on an e-mail for a few days, which is out of the norm. Aty had also mentioned that she saw something on Facebook that Amel was having computer issues.

Maud requested that I post this to the group. Apparently they have been hacked. They do not currently have a good solution nor can they receive any e-mails. Maud asked that if there is an emergency need for parts, to please call her. Otherwise to please wait on regular orders until they can get their systems back online. Also, Amel will be on holiday and closed from tomorrow until Monday.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099