From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Slavko Despotovic via groups.io <slavko@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 3:05:37 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator support 🙂🙂

Hello,

I feel I have to share my experience with  Dessalator support. I hope I am not breaking any rules. Few weeks ago I changed membranes and was struggling with pressure switch the switches watermaker off. That happened at 58. Yesterday evening I wrote e mail to   contact@... Explaining my problem. This morning I got mail explaining who to call in Spain or send him message. I have send message with explanation. After one hour there was a reply where to look take a photo and send it him. After that he was guiding me trough the process that finally cleared the problem. His name is Martin great man with a lot of knowledge. It was great experience.

--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia