From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Alex Lomakin via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 6:51 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] How to change the veneer on the companionway without removing the dodger

Dear all,
Following your advice, I have unscrewed the stopper, lifted the washboard to the highest point, stripped off the left-overs of the delaminated veneer and found the underlying plywood in OK-ish, but not exactly perfect condition. So the jury is out deciding what to do next: try to save this board or make a brand new one…
Once the job is done one way or another, I would let you know.
Thank you very much to all of you for your help.
Sincerely,
Alex