Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 1994 Super Maramu

Derek jarvis <sailorman522000@...>

Dear ArnoldWe have been in contact before about your boat.I would be very interested in selling the boat for you as we have a number of clients looking for Supermaramu's.What price are you looking at for the boat?I am a broker with Bollman Yachts in Ft Lauderdale and have a Maramu in my listings at present.Email me at derek@... Derek

pagandaisy <no_reply@...> wrote:I am thinking of selling my 1994 Super Maramu as now living in
California it is just too much of a hassle to get to the Caribbean.
She is currently at the dock in Tortola, ready to go.

Arnold Grubin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor