From: GrahamJohnston42 <grahamjohnston42@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Amel] Autopilot Linear Drive on a Sharki?
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 5:03 AM

Hello All,
Has anyone fitted a linear drive to a Sharki rudder quadrant?
A hydraulic unit is my first choice but I would go for an electric if need be.

I want to fit a complete duplicate autopilot system as we have a Raymarine ST6002 with rotary drive installed and expect it to fail at some stage.

Regards
Graham