Re: Saloon 9eh Climma Air Conditioner replacement

Mark Erdos

Hi Eric,

Yes it fits. It is a very tight fit. I should also tell you I removed the foam and wood Amel had for the Climma unit to sit on. Since the Webasto compressor has a floating mount, this is not needed. You should measure without the wood and foam padding. If you feel the need to dampen the sound, you could use a much thinner rubber pad. I didn't see the need and am happy with the sound level. I think it is comparable to the Climma I replaced.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

On 6/7/2022 9:19 AM, Eric Freedman wrote:

Hi Mark,

Did this unit fit under the saloon seat?

I measure 12 inches this unit seems to be 13 inches high.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376